Welcome to WriteLance!

I'm Coleen, and I am a freelance writer. This is where I post samples of my work, my thoughts just about anything and writing tips from my experiences or from other writers. I am currently accepting writing jobs. To contact me, either for a writing job done or for your comments and suggestions, you can leave a comment on one of my posts or you can email me.

I am continuously working on adding more samples and articles, so keep visiting for updates.
Enjoy and hope to hear from you!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jumper Movie (2008): A Review

Warning: This article contains spoilers.

I’m no movie expert but after watching Jumper yesterday, I find it a must to leave a little note for the viewing people.

For starters, I can say that the effects were great. It started off with the story of his (David Rice) accidental discovery of his ability to jump (teleport) when he fell into an icy pond for retrieving a snow shaker (like this – snow globe - but simpler), after his love interest’s (Millie) boyfriend/suitor threw it. Trapped into the icy pond and nearing death … (Read more)

No comments: